CBD Xtreme™ AddIT
Added to your tank or drip rig as an e-liquid or simply as the straight oil, ADDit Full Spectrum brings an entourage effect so you can enjoy the entire range of maximum benefits from this versatile hemp oil and CBD vape juice.
Unlike isolated or synthetic CBD and other cannabinoids, our full-spectrum hemp oil delivers the range of phytocannabinoids present in the original hemp plant, as nature intended.
Either way, every drop delivers the benefits of CBD and other essential cannabinoids, such as Cannabidiolic Acid – CBDa, Cannabidivarin – CBDV, Cannabigerol – CBG, Cannabichromene – CBC, Cannabinol – CBN, Tetrahydrocannabivarin – THCV, and terpenes found in our proprietary Full Spectrum Hemp Oil.
If you are looking for THC-FREE, NON-GMO, safe, sustainable, and chemical-free CBD vape juices and other products to supplement your nutrition, CBDXtreme™ Full Spectrum Hemp Oil supports your wellness goals.
You can also enjoy CBDXtreme™ ADDit Full Spectrum Hemp Oil as a straight oral supplement or add it to your favorite beverage. And check out CBDXtreme™ VAPEit options so you can also fire up your CBD vape pen.
So power up your own life with the support of our CBDXtreme™ line of CBD wellness products!
CBDXtreme ADDit Directions
- To use as an e-liquid, simply ADDit to your tank with your favorite e-juice and shake to activate.
- ADDit can also be added directly to your drip rig or tank directly without any other e-juice.
- Not for use by children 18 years and under.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
- There are no known serious side effects from taking CBD, so you can stop or start taking it whenever you like without concern.
- Ingredients: 100% Organic Coconut Derived MCT Oil and full spectrum Hemp Oil
- This product contains no PEG, Nicotine, BHA or artificial colors.
- Each serving contains phytocannabinoids, which include CBD and may include CBG, CBGA, CBN, CBNA, CBC, CBCA, THCV, CBDA, and CBLA. These are all completely natural and beneficial cannabinoids found in hemp.
- This product contains less than 0.3% THC, making it legal in all states and completely non-psychotropic, meaning it cannot create a “high”.